The Flood Warning continues for
the Wolf River near Shiocton.
* At 7:30 am Sunday the stage was 10.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... continue to rise to near 11.6 feet by Tuesday early
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage by early Friday
* Impacts at 11.5 feet. There is minor flooding at the City Park
along with lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
Lat... Lon 4468 8852 4433 8848 4434 8867 4440 8867
4450 8863 4468 8867
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Waupaca Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:08 PM CDT Sep. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 3:37 AM CDT Sep. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CDT this
* visibility... dropping to 1/4 mile or less.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions due to poor visibility,
including during the morning commute.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your low-beam headlights, and keep a safe distance from other