The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Winona.
* Until Wednesday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:45 PM Saturday the stage was 12.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage this evening and rise to
near 13.7 feet Sunday. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... Prairie Island park begins to flood. Pumping
operations are underway by the city of Winona, and dike patrols are
Lat... Lon 4419 9179 4401 9142 4398 9147 4407 9172 4415 9182
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Trempealeau Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:46 PM CDT Jun. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service