The Flood Warning continues for
the Wolf River near Shiocton.
* At 7:30 am Friday the stage was 13.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 13.6 feet through
midnight tomorrow. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impacts at 14.0 feet. Water is about a foot below the bottom of the
Highway 54 bridge. Floodwaters begin spreading over parts of
Shiocton adjacent to the river including river and Mills streets.
Lat... Lon 4468 8852 4433 8848 4434 8867 4440 8867
4450 8863 4468 8867
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Shawano Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:28 PM CDT Mar. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service