The National Weather Service in Green Bay has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Wolf River near Shiocton.
* At 7:30 am Sunday the stage was 11.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by late afternoon and continue to
rise to near 12.1 feet after midnight tomorrow. The river will
fall below flood stage by Tuesday morning.
* At 12.0 feet... flooding is confined to lowland and agricultural
land. The entire boat Landing in Shiocton is under several feet of
floodwaters. Water is surrounding lowland areas around homes on
Mill Street and island street .
Lat... Lon 4468 8852 4433 8848 4434 8867 4440 8867
4450 8863 4468 8867
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Shawano Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:29 AM CST Feb. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Adams Beach
- Belle Plaine
- Five Corners
- Frazer Corners
- Green Valley
- Hofa Park
- Middle Village
- Red River
- Rose Lawn
- Slab City
- Split Rock