The National Weather Service in Chanhassen has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Eau Claire river near Fall Creek.
* From Tuesday evening to Thursday afternoon.
* For Fall Creek, no observed stage value is available.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is forecast to have a maximum value of 13.5
feet Wednesday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... roads near the river begin to flood.
Lat... Lon 4481 9137 4480 9130 4476 9123 4478 9121 4482 9127 4483 9139
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chippewa Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:55 AM CST Feb. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Chippewa Falls
- Eagle Point
- Eau Claire
- Jim Falls
- Lake Hallie
- Lake Wissota
- Maple Hill
- New Auburn
- Old Albertville
- Pine Grove