The Flood Warning continues for
the St Croix river at Stillwater.
* From Wednesday morning until further notice.
* At 2:15 am Tuesday the stage was 86.1 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 87.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 88.3 feet by Monday early afternoon. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 89.0 feet... the City Park in Bayport begins flooding.
Lake Mallalieu dam gates overtopped.
* Impact... at 86.8 feet... Buckeye street garage in Hudson impacted.
* Impact... at 86.0 feet... due to safety issues... the Stillwater lift
bridge will be closed near this stage.
* Impact... at 85.8 feet... first street between Buckeye and commercial
* impact... at 85.0 feet... several residences along the river may
experience flooding in their basements. Front street in Hudson WI
* Impact... at 84.0 feet... second tier at Lakefront Park in Hudson
* Impact... at 83.0 feet... Minnesota and Wisconsin dnrs invoke a no
wake zone on the river.
* Impact... at 80.0 feet... seawall at Lakefront Park in Hudson floods.
* Impact... at 77.0 feet... the Stillwater riverwalk becomes inundated.
Lat... Lon 4508 9272 4477 9274 4481 9284 4508 9283
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. Croix Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:58 AM CDT Mar. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service