... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST
* locations... Coeur D'Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, Worley,
Ritzville, Spokane, Cheney, Davenport, and Rockford.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 4 inches in the eastern Columbia
Basin and Spokane area. 4 to 7 inches for southeastern Spokane
County and Idaho including Coeur D Alene to Harrison.
* Timing... light to moderate snow tonight into Sunday morning.
Following a brief break late Sunday morning, snow returns
Sunday afternoon and persist into Monday morning.
* Impacts... hazardous travel can be expected due to snow covered
roads and reduced visibilities at times. Blowing snow will be
possible along sections of us95 through the Palouse.
* Winds... south 5 to 10 mph tonight... increasing southwest 8 to
15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph Sunday.
* Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Spokane Area Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 9:03 PM PST Dec. 10, 2016 – National Weather Service