The Flood Warning continues for
the Lake Champlain at Rouses Point.
* At 11:00 am Thursday the stage was 100.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 100.8 feet by
early Sunday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 101.0 feet... flooding affects low lying roads and
properties, and wind and wave action can compound flooding on
exposed shorelines. Portions of the Burlington Waterfront will
flood, including the King Street Ferry dock and Perkins pier.
Lat... Lon 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Rutland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:09 PM EDT Apr. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service
- Brewers Corner
- Cold River
- East Pittsford
- East Wallingford
- Eastridge Acres
- Killington Resort
- Killington Village
- Mount Holly
- Mount Holly Heights
- Mount Tabor
- North Chittenden
- North Sherburne
- North Shrewsbury
- Pico Peak Ski Resort
- Sherburne Center
- South End
- South Sherburne
- South Wallingford
- Telemark Village
- The Woods