The Flood Warning continues for
the Lake Champlain at Rouses Point.
* At 11:00 am Friday the stage was 100.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the lake level will continue rising to near 100.2 feet
by Friday evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 100.0 feet... water begins to enter some lake front
properties. Water also begins to threaten low lying roads, piers,
and docks. Wave action can compound flooding on windward facing
shorelines. Water will threaten the Burlington Waterfront at
Perkins pier and the King Street Ferry dock.
Lat... Lon 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:36 AM EDT May. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service