The Flood Warning continues for
the Lake Champlain at Rouses Point.
* At 11:00 am Tuesday the stage was 100.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the lake level will continue rising to near 100.6 feet
by Thursday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 101.0 feet... flooding affects low lying roads and
properties, and wind and wave action can compound flooding on
exposed shorelines. Portions of the Burlington Waterfront will
flood, including the King Street Ferry dock and Perkins pier.
Lat... Lon 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Grand Isle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:30 AM EDT Apr. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service