Tornado Watch 100 remains in effect until 800 am CDT for the
. Texas counties included are
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Newton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:13 AM CDT Apr. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:44 PM CDT Apr. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 24.1 feet by
Saturday early afternoon. Additional rises may be possible
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381