The Flood Warning continues for
the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 am Friday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 23.1 feet Tuesday
* At 24.0 feet moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river
reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump
jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon Tue Wed
Bloomington 20 21.0 Fri 08 am 22.4 21.5 21.2 22.9 22.7
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:12 AM CDT Oct. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service