... Flood Warning extended until tonight... the Flood Warning
continues for the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* Until tonight... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 am Monday the stage was 20.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage
* At 20.0 feet minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the invista plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Bloomington 20 20.1 Mon 08 am 19.3 18.5 18.1 17.5 17.2
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:31 AM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service