The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* From late Sunday night until further notice... or until the warning
* At 9:45 am Friday the stage was 23.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Monday morning and
continue to rise to near 24.1 feet by Monday evening. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Orange Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:59 AM CDT Mar. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service