The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Thursday the stage was 24.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue slowly rising to near 24.3 feet by
Sunday morning then begin slowly falling.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Orange Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:59 PM CST Feb. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 9:24 AM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory now in effect until noon CST today...
* visibility... one quarter mile or less.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.