the Flood Warning continues for
the Trinity River at Riverside
* until further notice or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0759 am Sunday the stage was 133.6 feet.
* Record flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 133.8 feet by .
* At 134.0 feet... minor lowland flooding continues with the boat ramp in the
Deep River Plantation Subdivision in Walker County inundated. Backwater
flooding up Thomas Lake in Walker County floods the boat ramp in the green
rich shores subdivision in Walker County.
Flood observed forecast 6 am
location stage stage day time Mon Tue Wed Thu
Riverside 133.5 133.6 sun 08 am 133.8 134.0 134.1 134.2
lat... Lon 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Jacinto Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:37 AM CDT Apr. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service