The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Attoyac Bayou near Chireno.
* Until late Sunday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Lat... Lon 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Shelby Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:39 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 7:37 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a dense fog
advisory, which is in effect until 9 am CST Saturday.
* Visibility... below 1/4 mile at times.
* Impact... low visibilities can make for hazardous travel
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.