... The Flood Warning extended until Sunday afternoon... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola, Texas.
* Until Sunday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 915 am Friday the stage was 15.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Saturday evening. Also the Sabine River crested at 16 feet during
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wood Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:52 AM CDT Aug. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service