The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 am Thursday the stage was 13.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by after midnight tomorrow and
continue to rise to near 16.0 feet by Sunday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wood Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:13 AM CST Feb. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service