... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Friday morning
through Friday evening for relative humidity of 15% or less, 20
foot winds of 20 mph or more, and high to extreme fire danger...
* wind: west to northwest 20 to 25 mph.
* Temperatures: around 5 degrees above normal.
* Humidity: 5 to 10 percent.
* Fire danger: high to very high.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Precautionary/preparedness actions... this is a very dangerous
fire weather situation. Strong winds and very low relative
humidities combined with above normal temperatures will create
weather conditions favorable for the multiple occurrence of large
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Presidio Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 8:17 PM CST Feb. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service