The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Monday may 06.
* At 08 PM Wednesday the stage was 31.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 32.5 feet on Sunday April 28.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage and will continue rising to near
32.5 feet by Sunday April 28. The river will fall below flood stage
Monday may 06.
* At 33.0 feet... in Tennessee, settlement on Crawford Road east north
of Fort Pillow is beginning to flood. Jack Rabbit Road is flooded.
West leg of Crutcher Lake Road is flooding and stopping
evacuations. Most homesteads along cold Creek Road are flooded. In
Arkansas, Highway 120 is beginning to flood.
Lat... Lon 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tipton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:15 PM CDT Apr. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service