The Flood Warning continues for
the Clinch River above Tazewell TN.
* Until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 08:30 PM Monday the stage was 16.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 17.0 feet
after midnight... but is then expected to begin falling.
The river will fall below flood stage by late Wednesday morning.
* At 16.0 feet... extensive flooding of pasture land around Grissom
Island occurs. The city of Tazewell, Tennessee is not affected by
flooding of the Clinch River.
Lat... Lon 3632 8356 3637 8359 3659 8306 3659 8296
853 PM EDT Mon Apr 24 2017
... Flood Warning extended until Tuesday evening... the Flood Warning
the Clinch River near Speers Ferry VA.
* Until Tuesday evening.
* At 08:15 PM Monday the stage was 25.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 24.0 feet... a few additional homes are affected. Evacuations are
Lat... Lon 3655 8294 3657 8302 3682 8251 3677 8246
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Grainger Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:53 PM EDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Avondale Springs
- Bald Point
- Bean Station
- Beeler Mill
- Buffalo Springs
- Elm Springs
- Hammer Store
- Highland Springs
- Hopper Bluff
- Lea Springs
- Mary Chapel
- Massengill Mill
- Meadow Branch
- New Corinth
- Perrin Hollow
- Powder Springs
- Puncheon Camp
- Rock Haven
- Sycamore Spring
- Tate Springs
- Thorn Hill
- Wa-Ni Village
- Williams Springs
- Wyatt Village