The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Monday July 8.
* At 11 am Wednesday the stage was 38.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 38.9 feet on Friday June 28.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near
38.9 feet by Friday June 28. The river may fall below flood stage
Monday July 8.
* At 39.0 feet... floodwater has reached the foot of the floodwall
protecting Caruthersville, Missouri. In Tennessee, grain terminal
south of the Interstate 155 bridge is flooding. Highway 88 is
flooded at places in the north bottom of Lauderdale County. Roads
to and from Chisholm Lake are flooding.
Lat... Lon 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dyer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:20 AM CDT Jun. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service