... Flood Warning extended until 02/24 19:30... the Flood Warning continues for
the Red River at Port Royal
* until 02/24 19:30.
* At 11pm Saturday the stage was 30.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 32.3 feet this morning, then is
forecast to fall below flood stage late this afternoon.
* At 35.0 feet... water begins to flood Port Royal Rd near the Highway 238
* At 33.0 feet... flooding of Port Royal State Park begins.
* At 30.0 feet... low lying agricultural areas along the Red River from the
Kentucky state line to Adams, past Port Royal State Park, and on the Sulpher
Fork from near Springfield to near Cedar Hill, to Port Royal State Park begin
* At 17.0 feet... the public access parking lot at Port Royal State Park is
* At 11.0 feet... water begins to inundate the public access parking lot and
picnic area at Port Royal State Park.
Lat... Lon 3655 8737 3655 8724 3659 8713 3653 8713
3652 8724 3652 8736
913 PM CST Sat Feb 23 2019
The National Weather Service in Nashville has extended the
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Dickson County in middle Tennessee...
southern Montgomery County in middle Tennessee...
Cheatham County in middle Tennessee...
Houston County in middle Tennessee...
Humphreys County in middle Tennessee...
southwestern Robertson County in middle Tennessee...
* until 1230 am CST.
* At 911 PM CST, emergency management reported ongoing flooding
issues. Flash flooding is already occurring.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Dickson, Ashland City, Waverly, Erin, Coopertown, White Bluff, New
Johnsonville, McEwen, Tennessee Ridge, Hurricane Mills, Pleasant
View, Charlotte, Vanleer, Slayden, Cheatham dam and Cunningham.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
In hilly terrain there are hundreds of low water crossings which are
potentially dangerous in heavy rain. Do not attempt to cross flooded
roads. Find an alternate Route.
Lat... Lon 3600 8800 3603 8800 3612 8792 3617 8792
3622 8795 3628 8795 3651 8693 3614 8708
3589 8793 3594 8793 3594 8798 3595 8801
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Robertson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:11 AM CST Feb. 24, 2019 – National Weather Service