The Flood Warning continues for
the James River near Scotland.
* Until further notice.
* At 08pm Tuesday the stage was 17.47 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.00 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 20.2 feet by
Tuesday March 26. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At stages near 20.0 feet... Highway 44 between Parkston and Freeman,
Highway 46 west of Irene, Stone Church Road between Highway 46 and
Menno, Highway 81 north of Yankton, and the Jamesville Colony Road in
northern Yankton County will all be flooded.
Lat... Lon 4338 9777 4340 9763 4321 9755 4308 9736
4308 9750 4317 9769
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hutchinson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:54 PM CDT Mar. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service