... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until noon CST Friday...
... Winter Storm Warning is cancelled...
The National Weather Service in Aberdeen has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow... which is in effect
until noon CST Friday. The Winter Storm Warning has been
* Timing... expect snow to continue... diminishing around noon
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
until 6 PM this evening.
* Snow accumulations... additional snow accumulations of 3 to 6
inches are expected.
* Winds / visibilities... winds gusting as high as 35 mph will
cause areas of blowing and drifting snow. In addition... areas
of poor visibility are expected.
* Impacts... plan on difficult driving conditions... including
during the evening commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and low visibility will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibility... and use caution while driving. The latest Road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Buffalo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 12:13 PM CST Feb. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service