The National Weather Service in Rapid City has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
southwestern Tripp County in south central South Dakota...
* until 530 PM CDT Friday.
* Reporting gauges indicate that minor flooding is occurring along
the Keya Paha river near Keyapaha. Ongoing snowmelt over the next
few days will continue to produce flooding along the river in
southwestern Tripp County.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
areas along the Keya Paha river from near Keyapaha to Wewela.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Lat... Lon 4302 9967 4301 9979 4314 10021 4318 10021
139 am CDT Wed Mar 20 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
the White River near Oacoma.
* Until further notice.
* At 12:15 am Wednesday the stage was 23.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fluctuate as ice jams
form and release throughout the week.
Lat... Lon 4374 10034 4379 9939 4365 9946 4367 10023
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tripp Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Areal Flood Warning
Issued: 5:42 AM CDT Mar. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service