... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 3 am CST /2 am
MST/ Tuesday to 6 am CST /5 am MST/ Wednesday...
* timing... expect snow to develop around 3 am Tuesday and then
diminish around 6 am Wednesday.
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between noon and 6 PM Tuesday.
* Snow accumulations... total snow accumulations of 6 to 9 inches
* Winds / visibilities... look for significant reductions in
visibility at times.
* Impacts... plan on difficult driving conditions... including
during the evening commute on Tuesday.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected. If you must travel... keep an extra
flashlight... food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. The latest Road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hughes Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 8:14 PM MST Jan. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service