... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 2 am Tuesday to
5 am MST Wednesday...
* expect snow to develop around 2 am Tuesday and then diminish
around 5 am Wednesday.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 5 am and 3 PM Tuesday.
* Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times in snow and blowing snow.
* Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ziebach Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 6:59 PM MST Jan. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service