The National Weather Service in Columbia has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Pee Dee River at Cheraw
* from this afternoon to Wednesday afternoon... or until the warning
* At 7 am Friday the stage was 28.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage early this
afternoon and crest around 34.1 feet after midnight Sunday morning.
The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday February 26.
* At 35.0 feet... southeast of Wallace, Old River Road between
community Road and Highway 912 will be flooded and may need to
* At 30.0 feet... the higher bank begins to flood. Large areas of
farmland and river bottomland near Cheraw will be flooded. Portions
of Riverside Park become flooded.
* At 20.0 feet... river bottomland downstream from Cheraw will begin to
Lat... Lon 3455 7984 3455 7990 3480 8002 3480 7994
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chesterfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:50 AM EST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Big Springs
- Brocks Mill
- Campbell Crossroads
- Evans Mill
- Fisher Hill
- High Point
- Hunts Mill
- Isgett Circle
- Lees Crossroads (Ruby)
- Mount Croghan
- Windsor Park
- Wolf Pond Cross Roads