... Wind Advisory in effect from 11 am to 8 PM EDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued
a Wind Advisory, which is in effect from 11 am to 8 PM EDT
* Locations... North Carolina mountains, south Carolinas mountains,
and portions of northeast Georgia.
* Hazards... gusty northwest winds.
* Timing... late Friday morning through Friday evening, peaking
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Impacts... gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can be found at www.Weather.Gov/gsp.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Greenville Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:10 PM EDT Apr. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service