... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening...
* locations... North Carolina mountains, south Carolinas
mountains, and portions of northeast Georgia.
* Hazards... gusty northwest winds.
* Timing... late this morning through this evening, peaking this
* Winds... northwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are possible.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can be found at www.Weather.Gov/gsp.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Oconee Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:32 AM EDT Apr. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Battle Creek
- Boones Creek
- Burns Mill
- Camp Oak
- Chauga Heights
- Colonial Heights
- Crystal Falls
- Dutch Fork
- Fall Creek
- Fernwood Acres
- Five Points
- Flat Shoals
- Long Bottom Ford
- Long Creek
- Moody Cove
- Mountain Rest
- Old Madison
- Percival Crossroads
- Picket Post
- Saxony Forest
- West Union