... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Wednesday afternoon through
Wednesday evening for abundant lightning and gusty outflow winds
for fire weather zones 610, 639, 639, 640, 641, 641, and 675...
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from Wednesday afternoon
through Wednesday evening.
* Affected area... in orz610... fire weather zone 610.In orz639...
fire weather zone 639.In orz640... fire weather zone 640.In
orz641... fire weather zone 641.In waz639... fire weather zone
639.In waz641... fire weather zone 641.In waz675... fire weather
* Timing... from 1 PM Wednesday through midnight.
* Lightning activity... lal's of 3 and 4 are expected.
* Precipitation... these storms will be wet under the rain cores
with some brief heavy rainfall possible. The fringe areas of
storms will see spotty precipitation.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 2:38 PM PDT Jun. 25, 2019 – National Weather Service