... High Wind Warning remains in effect from 5 am to 11 PM PDT
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 5 am to 11 PM PDT
* winds in advisory area... south 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50
* Winds in warning area... south to southwest 40 to 50 mph with
gusts up to 70 mph possible.
* Timing... winds will increase early Monday morning... peak late
Monday morning into Monday afternoon... then diminish Monday
* Locations in advisory include... Klamath Falls... Lakeview...
* Locations in warning include... Highway 31 near Summer Lake...
* Impacts... travel could become dangerous along Highway 31 near
Summer Lake... especially for high profile vehicles. Travel
along highways 140... 395... and 31 will become difficult for
high profile vehicles. Unsecured objects may be lost or
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage. Travel will be
impacted... especially for high profile vehicles.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Eastern Lake County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
Issued: 2:46 PM PDT Oct. 23, 2016 – National Weather Service