... High wind watch remains in effect from Thursday afternoon
through late Thursday night...
* winds... southwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph.
* Timing... Thursday afternoon through late Thursday night.
* Locations include... Highway 31 between Paisley and Summer
Lake... Highway 299 near Cedar Pass... Highway 140 east of
Lakeview and the higher terrain of the Fremont Winema Forest
near and west of Summer Lake as well as the Warner Mountains.
* Impacts... potentially hazardous driving conditions are
expected... especially for lightweight and high-profile
vehicles. Increased risk for downed trees and power lines.
Disruption of outdoor activities. Unsecured objects may be
lost or damaged.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://weather.Gov/Medford/hazard
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage. Travel will be
impacted... especially for high profile vehicles.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central and Eastern Lake County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Watch
Issued: 8:56 PM PST Dec. 7, 2016 – National Weather Service