... Wind Advisory now in effect until 2 PM PDT Thursday...
* winds... south to southwest 25 to 35 mph gusting to 45 to 55
* Timing... through early Thursday afternoon.
* Locations include... higher elevations along the winter rim...
over the Warners... and around Mount Shasta.
* Impacts... Oregon Highway 31 between Paisley and Silver Lake
will be affected.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with higher
gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Klamath Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:00 AM PDT Oct. 26, 2016 – National Weather Service