The Flood Warning continues for
the pudding river at Aurora.
* At 2 PM Wednesday the stage was... 22.2 feet / 6800 cfs.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... this river crested at 22.3 feet at 1 PM Wednesday. It is
expected to fall below flood stage around 10 am Thursday and
continue falling for the next couple days.
* Impact... above 22 ft, expect minor flooding of low-lying
agricultural lands and access roads along the river.
Lat... Lon 4528 12275 4519 12277 4519 12273 4528 12272
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:44 PM PST Feb. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Abbott Burn
- Breitenbush Hot Springs
- Government Camp
- Lost Lake Resort
- Marion Forks
- Mount Hood Meadows Ski Resort
- Mount Hood Village
- Mountain Air Park
- New Idanha
- Santiam Pass
- Sherar Burn
- Three Lynx
- Upper Soda
- Wildwood (Mount Hood Village)