... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT this morning...
* what... visibility below one quarter mile with patchy dense fog.
* Where... portions of eastern Oklahoma and northwest and west
* When... until 10 am CDT this morning.
* Impacts... visibilities are expected to be reduced to less than
one quarter mile by the dense fog, creating hazardous driving
* Additional details... be on the lookout for sudden changes in
visibility. The patchy nature of the fog will drop visibilities
quickly in a short distance. In addition, visibilities may
become severely restricted in valley areas and near rivers,
lakes and bridges..
If driving, slow down, use your low beam headlights, and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio,commercial radio or television
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Nowata Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 3:32 AM CDT Oct. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service