... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday morning
through Thursday evening for windy conditions... warm
temperatures and low relative humidity for western Oklahoma and
far western North Texas...
* timing... late Thursday morning into Thursday evening.
* Wind... west and southwest, 20 to 25 mph, with gusts to 40 mph.
* Humidity... 10 to 20 percent.
* Temperature... low 80s to 90.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is strongly discouraged.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 3:48 AM CST Feb. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service