... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday morning
through Thursday evening for windy conditions, warm temperatures
and low relative humidity for western Oklahoma and western North
* timing... late Thursday morning into Thursday night.
* Wind... west and southwest, 20 to 25 mph, with gusts to 45 mph.
* Humidity... 10 to 20 percent.
* Temperature... upper 70s to 90.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is strongly discouraged.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Greer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 8:56 PM CST Feb. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service