... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Thursday morning through
Thursday evening for windy conditions... warm temperatures and
low relative humidity for north-central to south-central
Oklahoma... and part of western North Texas...
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a Fire Weather
Watch, which is in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday
* Timing... late Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Wind... south to southwest 10 to 20 mph, gusts to 30 mph.
* Humidity... 20 to 35 percent.
* Temperature... in the 80s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Grady Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 2:49 PM CST Feb. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service