... Red flag warning remains in effect from 10 am this morning to
9 PM CST this evening for windy conditions... warm temperatures
and low relative humidity for western Oklahoma and far western
* timing... late Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Wind... west to southwest, 20 to 25 mph, with gusts to 45 mph.
* Humidity... 10 to 20 percent.
* Temperature... mid 80s to 90.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is strongly discouraged.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Woodward Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:45 AM CST Feb. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service