The river Flood Warning continues for,
the Muskingum River at Coshocton.
* Until Sunday afternoon, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:00 am Thursday the stage was 14.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this morning and continue to
rise to near 15.5 feet by after midnight tonight. The river will
fall below flood stage by Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet, flood waters begin to affect the Lake Park
area along the Walhonding river and begins backwater flooding along
Mill Creek north of Lake Park and along Route 83. Flood waters will
begin to enter yards in low-lying areas along County Route 1a.
Lat... Lon 4024 8189 4030 8197 4029 8183 4023 8184
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coshocton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:20 AM EST Feb. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service