the Flood Warning has been extended for
the Saint Marys River near Decatur
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 10 am Saturday the stage was 17.8 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to a crest near 18.0 feet around 8 PM
this evening and fall below flood stage around 1 PM Sunday June 24.
* At 18.5 feet... County Road 225 north... just north of Pleasant Mills
Indiana is closed by flood water. Low land areas of kekionga park
on the southeast side of Decatur begin flooding. Flooding is
limited to farm land in Pleasant Mills Indiana and Wilshire Ohio.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.1 feet which occurred
on Feb 26 2018.
Lat... Lon 4093 8506 4094 8504 4084 8491 4082 8494
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Van Wert Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:00 AM EDT Jun. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service