... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 PM EST
* locations... Oswego... Jefferson and Lewis counties. Highest
amounts centered on the Tug Hill.
* Timing... from overnight tonight through early Monday
afternoon. This will impact the morning commute.
* Hazards... moderate to at times heavy snow.
* Accumulations... 3 to 6 inches with the highest amounts
centered on the Tug Hill.
* Visibilities... as low as a half mile at times.
* Impacts... snow covered and slippery roads and walkways with
reduced visibility making for difficult travel during the
A Winter Weather Advisory is normally issued for a variety of
winter weather conditions such as light snow... blowing snow...
sleet... freezing rain and wind chills. While the weather will be
significant... the word advisory implies that severe winter
weather is not anticipated.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/Buffalo.
Report snow accumulation to the National Weather Service in
Buffalo by sending an email to bufstorm.Report@noaa.Gov... posting
to the NWS Buffalo facebook Page... or tweet... using the hashtag