The Flood Warning continues for
the Lake Champlain at Rouses Point.
* At 10:00 am Friday the stage was 100.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 100.8 feet by
early Sunday afternoon. Additional rises may be possible
* Impact... at 101.0 feet... flooding affects low lying roads and
properties, and wind and wave action can compound flooding on
exposed shorelines. Portions of the Burlington Waterfront will
flood, including the King Street Ferry dock and Perkins pier.
Lat... Lon 4501 7347 4501 7306 4361 7328 4360 7348
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Clinton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:11 AM EDT Apr. 26, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Ausable Chasm
- Chazy Landing
- Cliff Haven
- Cumberland Head
- East Beekmantown
- Halseys Corners
- Laphams Mills
- Mooers Forks
- Perry Mills
- Plattsburgh West
- Pleasant Ridge Corners
- Point Au Roche
- Rouses Point
- Schuyler Falls
- South Junction
- South Plattsburgh
- West Beekmantown
- West Chazy
- West Plattsburgh
- Woods Falls