... Wind Advisory in effect from 5 am to 5 PM MST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 5 am to 5 PM MST Saturday.
* Location... Estancia valley, and Harding and eastern San Miguel
* Winds... west to northwest 30 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... winds will strengthen by 5 am MST, peaking early
morning by 8 am MST before gradually diminishing through
Saturday afternoon by 5 PM MST.
* Visibility... locally reduced in areas of blowing snow.
* Local impacts... reduced visibility from areas of blowing snow
and strong Crosswinds on north-to-south oriented highways will
produce hazardous travel conditions.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern San Miguel County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:34 PM MST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service