... Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am to 7 PM MST Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 am to 7 PM MST Tuesday.
* Location... middle and lower Rio Grande Valley, west Central
Highlands and the northeast plains.
* Winds... southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to near 45 mph,
shifting west 30 to 35 mph with occasional gusts to near 50 mph
around mid day Tuesday.
* Timing... winds increasing through the morning hours and peaking
around mid day with the passage of a cold front. Winds
decreasing Tuesday evening.
* Visibility... occasionally reduced to between 3 and 5 miles in
blowing dust or blowing snow mid to late day Tuesday.
* Local impacts... hazardous Crosswinds will impact north-south
oriented roadways, such as Interstate 25 between Socorro and
Albuquerque. Lightweight objects may become airborne.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Harding County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 5:01 PM MST Feb. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service