... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to
9 am MST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect from midnight
tonight to 9 am MST Sunday.
* Snow accumulations... two to four inches.
* Timing... snow is expected to develop after midnight
tonight... then continue intermittently Saturday and Saturday
night before tapering off Sunday.
* Winds... generally northeast to east 10 to 20 mph. Gusts to
around 30 mph possible tonight and Saturday.
* Snow levels... snow levels may rise to around 6500 feet Saturday
afternoon... but will lower again Saturday night.
* Local impacts... snow will reduce visibility and accumulate on
roads... creating hazardous driving conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
South Central Highlands Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:34 AM MST Dec. 2, 2016 – National Weather Service