... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 7 PM this evening
to 1 am EST Monday...
* what... heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 14 to
18 inches expected.
* Where... portions of central, northern and southern New
Hampshire and south central, southwest and western Maine.
* When... from 7 PM Saturday to 1 am EST Monday.
* Additional details... travel could be very difficult to
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions will make travel very hazardous or impossible. If you
must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency.
For a more precise forecast for your specific location... go to
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Carroll Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:37 AM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Attitash Ski Area And Alpine Slide
- Black Mountain Cabin
- Center Conway
- Cooks Crossing
- Ducks Head
- East Conway
- Goodrich Falls
- Jackson Falls
- Lower Bartlett
- Mount Cranmore Ski Area
- North Chatham
- North Conway
- Panno Place
- Rogers Crossing
- Sawyers River
- South Chatham
- South Conway