... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
* hazard types... snow... sleet... and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... additional snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to
2 inches... along with around a trace of ice.
* Timing... a mixture of snow... sleet... and freezing rain will
continue today... with temperatures eventually rising above
freezing later this evening.
* Impacts... significant amounts of wintry precipitation will
lead to slippery roads and hazardous travel conditions. Power
outages possible due to ice on branches and power lines.
* Winds... east 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
For a more precise forecast for your specific location... go to
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Coos Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:47 AM EST Jan. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Alpine Gardens
- Bretton Woods
- Coos Junction
- Glen House
- Jefferson Highland
- Lost Nation
- Marshfield Station
- Mount Washington
- Quebec Junction
- Randolph Hill
- Rim Junction
- Scates Corner
- South Lancaster
- Starr King
- Twin Mountain
- Upper Village (Gorham)
- Waumbeck Junction
- West Milan
- Wildcat Mountain Ski Area