... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from noon CST /11 am
MST/ today to 6 PM CST /5 PM MST/ Friday...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from noon CST /11 am
MST/ today to 6 PM CST /5 PM MST/ Friday.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur this evening.
* Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches with locally heavier
* North winds of 15 to 25 mph with higher gusts will cause areas
of blowing and drifting snow.
* Visibility 1/2 mile in snow and locally 1/4 mile in periods of
* Plan on difficult driving conditions. Ranchers should take
precautions to protect Young livestock.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Keith Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:26 AM MST Feb. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service