... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST this
... Blizzard Warning will expire at 6 am CST early this morning...
* impacts... areas of light snow and blowing and drifting snow
today will cause locally reduced visibilities.
* Additional snow accumulations... around an 1 inch.
* Winds... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Visibilities... locally one half mile or less.
* Wind chill values... 5 below to 15 below zero.
A Winter Weather Advisory for blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to strong winds blowing snow
around. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Richland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 6:02 AM CST Dec. 7, 2016 – National Weather Service
Issued: 6:21 AM CST Dec. 7, 2016 – National Weather Service
... Record daily maximum snowfall set at Grand Forks univ. (Nws) ND...
a record snowfall of 6.6 inches was set at Grand Forks univ. (Nws)
ND yesterday. This breaks the old record of 4.2 set in 1916.