... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 5 PM Thursday
to 5 PM MST Saturday...
* locations... Battle Ridge Pass... Bozeman... Bozeman Pass...
Targhee Pass... West Yellowstone... Big Hole Pass... Chief Joseph
Pass... Dillon... Monida Pass... Ennis... Norris Hill... Raynolds
Pass... Twin Bridges.
* Timing... light snow will develop over southwest Montana
Thursday evening and continue into Friday morning. After
diminishing Friday afternoon... another round of light snow
will move into the region Friday night through Saturday.
* Snow accumulations... snow accumulations Thursday night and
Friday morning of 1 to 3 inches with an additional 1 to 3 inches
of snow possible Friday night and Saturday.
* Impacts... in addition to reduced visibility in periods of
snowfall... roadways will become snow-packed and slippery.
* Web page: to see a graphical representation of this hazard
please visit our web Page and click on the detailed hazards
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Gallatin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:47 PM MST Dec. 7, 2016 – National Weather Service